Bhutan is a paradise for bikers with its pristine and beautiful environment with breathtaking landscapes, majestic mountains and a wealth of flora and fauna, with one foot in the past and an eye on the future Bhutan offers an incredible opportunity to travel one of the last “untouched” places on earth. Bhutan with its culture and tradition still intact and vibrant, a country where man and nature live together in close harmony and a kingdom filled with discoveries still to be found. Experience the fascinating journey on two wheels through the mystical Dragon Kingdom of Bhutan. No doubt roads in Bhutan are good with less traffic and friendly Drivers.
For our tours we use Royal Enfield Bikes. The charm of these Bikes is before you see one you will hear it.
• 500cc, single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine
• 35 Nm torque at 3,000 rpm
• front disk break
• points ignition, single carburetor
• 12V electrical system, alternator
• 16 kW / 22 hp at 5,500 rpm
• theoretical max. speed 125 km/h (better don´t try)
• NEW ! 5 speed gearbox and left foot gear change, first gear down!
• kickstart, optional electric start!
• Right side footbreak!!! SAFTY FIRST!
• 760mm seat heigh
- Dry weight 168 kg, max. load 170 kg